- A function or event [Function] booked at the Euroa Butter Factory [EBF] is not confirmed until the Initial Deposit has been received by the EBF.
- The Initial Deposit will comprise 25% of the estimated final price of the Function. It will be due and payable within 14 days of the date of the EBF quote, which will be available after the booking has been accepted by EBF management. Until this is paid, the EBF reserves the right to terminate the Function or accept another booking for the same date[s].
- An invoice for the estimated final price of the Function will be due and payable at least 14 days before the date of the Function.
Deposit & Cancellation policy:
All paid Deposits will be refundable only in accordance with the following conditions:
- The 25% deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
- If the Function is cancelled less than 30 days before the scheduled Function, the Deposit will be retained by EBF and a further fee may be payable so that a total of 75% of the estimated function cost has been paid.
- If the Function is cancelled less than 14 days before the scheduled Function, the Deposit will be retained by EBF and a further fee may be payable so that a total of 90% of the estimated function cost has been paid.
- If the Function is cancelled less than 7 days before the scheduled Function, the Deposit will be retained by EBF and a further fee may be payable so that a total of 100% of the estimated function cost has been paid.
- Advanced payment in full for the estimated final price of the Function must be received 14 days prior to the event date and the final number of guests must be confirmed at least 7 days before the function date, unless otherwise agreed by EBF management. Any changes in guest numbers within the allowable timeframe will be adjusted for in the final invoice after the function has taken place.
- Estimated costs will include items to be charged on consumption.
- All Deposits can be paid by cash, credit card or bank cheque. Personal cheques are not acceptable unless by prior arrangement with EBF management. A 1.6% surcharge will apply to all credit card payments (Visa & Mastercard Accepted).
- All prices quoted are correct at the time of quotation and include GST. The EBF reserves the right to amend quoted pricing up to the time of confirmation.
Responsible service of alcohol:
- The EBF practices Responsible Service of Alcohol and management reserves the right to refuse the supply of alcohol to any guest[s]. Alcohol may only be consumed in the designated areas on the ground floor. Alcohol may not be consumed upstairs unless agreed in advance with EBF management.
- The EBF is strictly non-smoking in all indoor areas including the courtyard adjacent to the bar. Smoking is only permitted on the courtyard adjacent to the chimney or in the garden and all butts and other waste should be placed in the bins provided.
- Clients or their associates may not bring food or beverages onto the EBF premises unless by prior arrangement with the EBF management. No additional lighting, special effects including smoke machines or pyrotechnics are to be brought onto the premises unless authorised in advance by EBF management.
- No fixtures or fittings are to be removed, nor any object affixed, screwed, glued, nailed or stapled to any structure or fitting unless prior agreement is made with EBF management. No confetti, flower petals, rice or other objects may be used on the property [inside or outside] without prior authorisation by EBF management.
- The EBF reserves the right to request provision of security for any function as it deems necessary. If the EBF is required to provide the security service, the Function will incur all costs.
Responsibility for damage and clean up:
- The EBF does not accept responsibility for damage or loss of any patron’s property left on the premises prior to, during or after a Function.
- The client[s] who books the Function is responsible for the cost of repairing any and all damage to the venue or its surroundings caused before, during or after a function by other guests or contractors. This includes additional clean-up costs incurred for excessive mess or breakage.
- The EBF will hold the client fully responsible for the behaviour and impact of itself, its customers, clients, guests and all other contractors or associates. The client is responsible to inform all relevant people involved in the organisation or performance of its Function of the EBF terms and conditions.