Whether you feel like heading to the hills on a bike, sampling regional wine or mooching around a few old antique stores, Euroa is a great base from which to enjoy all these things. The following are a few suggestions to start planning.
- The Euroa home page gives you a guide to local walks, heritage trails and cycling routes. A good source for information about what’s on in the town itself and maps to local Strathbogie Region wineries & attractions is euroa.org.au
- Ruffy Produce Store is a great little country store located a short drive into the Strathbogie Ranges from Euroa ruffy.com.au
- The King Valley wine region starts with Sam Miranda Wines near Oxley, about 45 minutes drive North of Euroa. A great day spent exploring the region’s wines winesofthekingvalley.com
- Historic Tahbilk Winery near Nagambie
- Historic Benalla – visit the Benalla Art Gallery, the local museum with its Ned Kelly displays and the fantastic antique store, Elm Tree Antiques on Nunn Street.
- The quirky cinema in the hills Swanpool Cinema swanpoolcinema.com.au
- Euroa Parachute school if diving out of planes is your thing skydivingmelbourne.com.au
- Winton Raceway wintonraceway.com.au